THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Headache....

God... I'm having a BAD headache right now... I have no idea why, but I'm having this craving to eat japaness food... I need 2 more wish stamp to get a starbucks organizer... My trip to midvalley wit my parents SUCKED!!! I'm used to going around alone. So they can't expect me to just follow them around. I just went to Elianto -where I bought this SUPER SUPER CHEAP black nail polish for only RM 1.00- and Sinma since my sis wanted to buy a hair clip. After that, I called my mom to ask where she is. AND instead of telling me where they are, I got scolded. To make matter worst, she didn't tell me where she was so me and my sis took the safe way and waited at the car. So we where waiting for like 10 minutes, and then my dad calls asking where we were. After I told him, he said he was at the school section. So me and my sis went all the way up back and found them there. BUT, the rest of the day was already screwed. My mom decided it was a FABULOUS time to make a pissed off face. So I made the face too. So what if they don't talk to me? Not like it's the end of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment