THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

University Search!!!! Aaarrrgghh!!!

Ok... I hve obviously lost my head now. It is confirmed that I am going crazy looking for international universities. Not to mention my mom killing me for applying for VERY VERY VERY expensive universities. So far, I've applied for Wakaito University in New Zealand, University of Canberra in Australia. I'm postponing my application through UCAS because i need to pay 25 pounds for it. 25 POUNDS!!! As in RM 140.00 here in Malaysia. *gasps* I will officially go broke after all this university application. AND I haven't even finished my SPM yet. I can't send a single document... I often think that I'm applying it as if I already finished SPM AND my A Levels. I'm not so sure how to tell my mom I wanna take A Levels. I can already hear her very loud NO in my ears. A Levels cost so much!!! But if I wanna study overseas, I need to study A Levels... *sighs* What should I do now?

1 comment:

  1. okie, i find this kinda weird... your mom wants you to apply to overseas topnoch expensive universities, right? But most of them (if not all? no idea) need A levels qualification, right? So why on earth should your mom not want you to take A levels, although it's expensive, when you need A levels to go to these great universities, which ARE expensive?? I think I'm missing something here... let's just say I'm GLAD that I wanna and I'm going to Form 6 next year.. ^^"

    ReplyDelete