THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Holidays!!!!!

Can someone please tell me why school holidays sucks??? There's absolutely NOTHING to do!!! I'm doing the same fucking things every single fucking day. Now, since I'm one step closer to SPM, I have to study. But I read - tried to actually - my physics reference book and I end up sleeping in 10 minutes... Books are just sooooo boring ain't it? Study books not story books. I can not sleep for two single days if I'm holding an interesting book. Such as black dagger brotherhood series or dark-hunter or even the breed series or even the midnight breed series or love at stake series or twilight series or even night world series and the night huntress series oh wait, there's also the dark ones series... Wow... I just named my favourite series...

No comments:

Post a Comment