THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

second day

it's the so called second new day of my fresh start. i nwas almost buying a new bike just now. but i didn't. cuz it was quite expensive. but one really caught my interest. it was black. glossy black. damn nice. but i didn't want to buy it straight away. i need to see my other choices first. if not, i'll regregt buying it. like always. i'm starting my tuition tomorrow. tomorrow is physics and bio. i really need the class. i don't think i did a great job in my march test. but it wasn't my fault. the teachers told us to read the wrong things. but what to do... what done is done... well, i'm actually bored to death. it's a good thing school reopens tomorrow. at least i have something to do. well, need to log of. my fatso bro is reading what i'm writing... shut down

No comments:

Post a Comment