THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

fishstick yourself cause no one else will

well, my day really sucks. it was really boring at school. there was nothing to do. i already wore my pj clothes. but i purposely change it back because i don't want to do my sukantara. it was 100 metres and lontar peluru. if it was only the lontar peluru, i would be glad to do it. but there was running. and i HATE running. i repeat HATE as in H.A.T.E. i love to watch sports such as F1, football, tennis, squash, badminton, swimming and basketball. but i hate playing it. actually not hate, just strong dislike. but i would love to drive the F1 car anytime. but, i have no chance at all. my exams sucks. all my results are all barely passing. 40 plus all the way... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment