THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

a fresh new start

i just started this blog. actually, i restarted my blog. i forgot the password for my old account. so here i am. a fresh new start. okay, lets start. my real name is azni harieza. but you all can call me azi. i'm 16 this year. i have my own knight in shinning armour but i don't think i'll tell here. hee's mine. all mine. i live in malaysia but my knight lives all the way in london. i know... huge distance right. it's a distance that i can't just get on a plane and go to london in one night. what next?? oh yeah... my friends. they are all (well, not all but most of it) are chinese. i'm not even one. i'n a malay but i mix well with chinese. my knight says it's appropriate because it's even better to have frinds from all type of races. thanks to him, i now have a lot of friends from london. well, i really have to stop talking about my knight. few dayys ago - actually right now too - i was watching a korean drama that i bought the whole night and not sleep in the day. it's actually quite nice and refreshing. well, that's all i can say for now. bubye...

No comments:

Post a Comment