THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EXAMS!!! IL MIO DIO!!!

Help!!!! Exams is coming again!! After only, like, 2 weeks!! This year MAJORLY sucks because the exams are like so fucking lot! the march n mid year was okay. but after the august test, we had the latih tubi for a week and after 3 weeks, there's the finals! I don't wanna think about next year!! Damn fucking sure next year will have MUCH MUCH MORE exams!! Il mio dio!! I think i need medical help here! okay, back to me. Things with him is getting more and more complicated. Since it's the exams, I can't use the internet much - BTW, I'm sneaking around here - I can't come online much. since the timeline is different and me not having the phone on me much ALSO makes it harder for us to communicate... I chatted with him last night though. I seriously believe that my account is being hacked. Even if I deleted one of the many emails he have, someone would mysteriously add him back. And since the email i keep on deleting is his brother's, obviously his brother is getting MAJORLY pissed at me because i keep on adding him again. I wanted to just let it be, but unfortunately he said 'BLOCK DEN DELETE' -his actual quote and format n caps. But for now, I'm just letting it be. If someone 'mysteriously' adds him again, I AM SO NOT TAKING THE BLAME ON IT! Well, gotta go study since my sister is pestering for the damn fucking laptop which is not hers nor mine. Tata!! Till I regain time, mood and place for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment